In this article, we’ll provide a variety of ways to solve the problem of Spotify playing ads after every song. The largest streaming music service barely requires an introduction. It’s already the preferred choice of large portions of its users. Anyone who has used it once or more knows its motive reasonably well.
Additionally, as with similar service providers, Spotify offers two distinct accounts – Premium and Free. The main difference between these paid (Premium) and Free accounts is that one account is entirely ad-free, while the latter displays ads every 3 to 5 songs. So it seemed. In recent times the company has dramatically increased the frequency of advertisements.
This is so much that you could now be forced the option of listening to an advertisement each time you listen to a song. If you even do not listen to the music. Even more annoying is that there’s no single ad following every piece, but 2-to 3 ads every two songs! Thus, it was an adventure from a single advertisement after 3-4 songs to 3-4 ads following a single track.
A user has reported the same to Reddit. The post has gone up, though not with the proper motives. The post is full of suggestions that if a person is annoyed by advertisements, why shouldn’t they should purchase a premium version. That is obvious, and users currently on the Free plan are well aware of this.
The problem is that the debate shouldn’t have been able to even shift towards that particular aspect. Instead, the main focus of the discussion should be focused on the “all of a sudden” increasing frequency of advertisements. This guide is designed around this. So, without further delay, let’s inform you of different ways to resolve the problem of Spotify showing ads at the end of every song.
Checkout: Make a Phone Recording Sound Professional
How to fix Spotify playing ads after every song
Let’s look at the positive side first. This isn’t an intentional move from Spotify. It is more of a server-side issue, and Spotify has been informed. And while they are investigating the issue, they have provided several solutions that merit your consideration. Try the various tweaks listed below and see if any one of them can solve the problem. Spotify is playing ads after each song.
Fix 1: Delete Spotify Data
If a large amount of temporary data accumulates over time, it can cause several problems. Similar to that, corrupted app data can also cause problems for the application. It is therefore recommended to erase this information immediately. This can be finished in the following steps:
- For your Android device, open Settings.
- Then go to Apps and Notifications and tap on See All Apps.
- Go to the Spotify app, then navigate the Storage and Cache section.
- Finally, tap on Clear Storage > OK.
- After the data is gone, open the app and sign in with your account.
- Verify that it can fix the Spotify Playing Ads after Every Song.
Fix 2: Sign out and Sign in-Twice
The fix for the next one originates directly from Spotify Support Team- you ought to think about signing out and then signing back in at least twice. Here’s how:
- Open the Spotify app and click on the gear icon located in the upper right.
- Now you will be directed to the Settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page, and then tap Log out.
- Once you’ve unlogged, log back in.
- Go back into your Settings menu and then sign out.
- After that, sign in again and confirm if Spotify Playing Ads after Every Song is fixed or not.
Fix 3: Re-Install Spotify
You can also think about uninstalling and installing the app on your phone. This gives the app a new instance and could fix the root problem.
- Start by uninstalling Spotify off your phone.
- Then iOS users go into the App Store, and Android users visit the Play Store to download the most recent version of Spotify.
- After installing, open the application and sign in using your credentials. Check whether the issue has been corrected or not.
Conclusion – Spotify ADS After Every Song
So in this guide we have discussed How to Fix Spotify Playing Ads after Every Song. I hope this article was helpful. Now, enjoy ads free spotify.