How to: Netgear Router Setup: Basically, www.routerlogin.net is a web address that identifies the IP address of a particular Netgear router and redirects you to that particular IP address. IP addresses are difficult to learn, so Netgear provides us the facility to access them through the website Routerlogin.net which automatically redirects you to the IP address of your router. To configure the settings, you must log in through the Netgear router login page. www.routerlogin.net.
Netgear routers are top-rated, fastest, and are best in the market, Ac series Netgear nighthawk routers are well known these days for their ultimate performance, Ac series Netgear nighthawk routers are equipped with dual-core processors to remove latency factor, Nighthawk routers and extenders work on beamforming technology & multi Mimo technology lets you connect multiple streaming devices simultaneously.
Netgear R 9000 Ac nighthawk router is equipped with a Plex server so that you can watch movies, play songs, channels easily and anytime and anywhere, plex media server can be set up easily, using NetGear r 9000 nighthawk router. Nighthawk and wonder series routers also support the NetGear genie application, using the Netgear genie application you can easily access, monitor, and modify your home network settings.
If you are not able to connect a wireless printer to a NetGear router click on this link: How to connect a wireless printer to a Netgear router
Netgear Nighthawk router is equipped with gigabit ports for faster connectivity, Netgear nighthawk routers are equipped with 3.0 USB for faster data transfer rate. Using the Netgear genie application you can easily access networking devices connected to your router, add to block devices and parental control settings can be easily monitored. www.routerlogin.net
There are two methods to Netgear Router Setup:
- First is Smart Wizard Router Setup
- The second is Manual Router Setup
For a smart Router setup wizard, follow the steps given below:
- Firstly put CD that Comes with your Netgear router into a computer having a Windows operating system. The CD starts automatically and detects the language you are using on your personal computer. You can also change the language if you want to.
- Follow the steps and click on the next button to continue.
- Follow the instructions of the wizard after clicking on the setup to start the smart wizard installation assistant.
- For manual setup, follow the steps given below:
- connect the router and ADSL or cable modem.
- Connect the computer to the router.
- Configure the router to use your Internet service
How to configure the router to use Internet Service?
Follow the steps mentioned here: Connect your router. Open a web browser like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Netscape Navigator. The assistant page of Netgear smart wizard configuration opens automatically. You can have the problem of your router not being connected, to solve this check the network settings of your computer. The router automatically obtains IP as well as DNS (Domain Name Server) address. If the router not doing so, read out the documentation that comes with the computer.
Click on the Next button. To configure the router so that it can access the internet, the wizard guide you. If you want to configure the router manually, select the No radio button. Now after this enter the username as admin and password as password and on the settings page enter the details required.
Click on the finish button to complete.
You are now connected to the internet.
How to connect the router? Follow the steps:
Plug out or turn your computer to off mode. Turn off and unplug the computer. Unplug the modem also find the Ethernet cable that connects your computer to the modem. At the computer end, disconnect the cable. There is a label on the left side of the power connection. Use this label to find the internet port. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the modem and another end to the Internet port of the router. Securely insert the blue cable that came with your router into a LAN port on the router such as LAN port 1, and the other end into the Ethernet port of your computer.
- Start your network in the correct sequence.
- Wait for two minutes after the plugin and turn on the DSL or cable modem.
- Wait for 1 minute after plug in the power cord into the router and then into a power outlet.
- Now turn on your computer.
- Check the LED light to verify. The light should be solid green. The test light goes on-off mode after two minutes. If it will not see the instructions on the internet. The
- The wireless light should be off. The Smart Wizard configuration assistant turns on and sets up the wireless feature of your router.
- Check the internet portlight. It should be lit. If it is not, check the connection between the Internet port of the router and the modem. The modem should also be in on mode.
- LAN light should also be lit. If a LAN light is not lit, check that the Ethernet cable from the computer to the router is securely attached at both ends and that the computer is turned on.
How to set up and test basic wireless connectivity?
- To check the basic wireless connectivity and to set up the same, follow the steps given below:
- Open the web browser and in the address bar type Routerlogin.net. Use admin as the default username in the username field and default password as the password in the password field.
- In the main menu of the router, click on the wireless settings link.
- NETGEAR is the default SSID of the network.
- Now set the region where the wireless interface will operate.
- Save your changes by clicking on the apply button.
- Test the computer for the wireless connectivity established. Make sure that the name of the wireless network and the router are the same. Check that they have a wireless link and can obtain an IP address by DHCP from the router.
NIGHTHAWK ROUTERS :
- R 9000 WITH PLEX SERVER
- 8500 AC 5300, WITH TWO 3.0 USB STORAGE SLOTS
- 8000 AC 3200 NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK
- 7800 GAMING ROUTER
- 7500 WITH 4 ACTIVE ANTENNAS
- 7300 NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK ROUTER
- 7000 NETGEAR NIGHTHAWK ROUTER AC 1900 ROUTER
NOT ABLE TO ACCESS WWW.ROUTERLOGIN.NET SETUP OR WWW.ROUTERLOGIN.COM :
Please Make sure the Netgear router is powered on, check if your computer or desktop is connected wirelessly or wired with the NetGear router if you are not able to access the NetGear router login webpage using the default address www.routerlogin.net. Try to access the router login webpage using IP address 192.168.1.1, in the case of the NetGear modem, try to access the NetGear router login webpage using IP address 192.168.0.1.
Make sure java scripts are enabled on the browser, try restarting the NetGear router, and then try the NetGear router login http://www.routerlogin.net Website. if still, the problem persists try resetting the router using a paper clip for 10 seconds.