iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo: Hello folks, Every people wants iPhone whether It is an iPhone 7, 8, 11, 12, XR, or any version. because iPhone has a different value from Android devices. If we say, what you want iPhone or Android, most people want iPhone because of its features and brand.
iPhone provides better security, iCloud, Easy User Interface, Faster Processor, Apple Ecosystem, and other features that are not available in android or if available but not powerful like iPhone. If we say in terms of gaming iPhone is better than the android. But iPhone has some drawbacks.
iPhone is some costly than android, and it has less storage because we cant use external storage. And another drawback of the iPhone is that iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo sometimes. this is a frustrating issue but don’t worry We are here to solve your problem.
If your iPhone 11 is stuck on the Apple logo, even no matter if 7, 8, 11, 12, XR. If iPhone 7 is stuck on the apple logo then you can use some ways to fix it. But first of all, you have to know What May Cause the iphone 8 stuck on apple logo?
What May Cause the iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo?
If your iPhone is stuck on the Apple logo iPhone 11, you’re probably wondering what caused the matter. If you understand the catalyst for the matter, you’re far less likely to possess it to happen again. inspect a number of the foremost common reasons that your iPhone’s Home screen might become stuck on the Apple logo.
1. Hardware Damages –
Some internal hardware damages also will leave an impression on your iPhone. As you mistakenly dropped your iPhone or made your iPhone experience liquid damage, it’ll be the rationale that your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
2. Upgrade Issue –
It may happen when your iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo immediately after Upgrade.
3. It happens after you restore from iTunes –
Regardless of why you’re restoring your iPhone, it can become stuck on the Apple screen after you restore it from iTunes or iCloud.
4. You tried to jailbreak your phone –
You tried to perform the jailbreak iPhone, and now you are thinking my iPhone is stuck on the apple logo after you’ve got attempted the jailbreak process.
5. During an update or restore –
We all need to update or restore our iPhones on a semi-regular basis for a spread of reasons. If you’ve got a problem while installing an update or performing a daily restore, your iPhone 13, iPhone 12, or the other iPhone model can grind to a halt on the Apple logo screen.
Now I am going to tell you how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo. Let’s start.
How to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
If you want to fix iPhone stuck on the Apple logo then don’t worry because here are some ways to fix this problem.
1. Dr.Fone app to Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- First of all, you have to install the Dr.Fone app on your PC or Laptop. After completing the installation click on the Dr.Fone icon to launch it.
- Now, Connect your iPhone (Stuck on apple logo) to the computer with a USB cable and go to the dashboard and click on System Repair.
- A window will be displayed – Choose iOS Repair and you can see Standard Mode and Advanced Mode. Click on Standard Mode because We don’t want to lose our data.
- Next window will appear, Now it will detect your iPhone’s information. You have to select to download the matched iOS firmware.
- Wait for some time it will download, Dr.Fone will start repairing your iPhone stuck on Apple logo
- When repaired, your phone will restart automatically. Now you have to use it normally with right matched iOS. Your problem (Your iPhone Stuck on Apple logo) fixed That frustrating you
2. How to force restart iPhone stuck on Apple logo
If your iPhone is Stuck on the Apple logo, Force starts it.
Hot to force restart iPhone:
- Press and release the Volume Up button
- Press and release the Volume Down button
- Press and hold the side switch button for 10 seconds.
- Now, your iPhone reboots, you can left the holding side button.
Some iPhones have a different system like both the volume button and power button hold for 10 seconds together.
3. Recovery Mode – Restore iPhone to Fix the iPhone Stuck on Logo
This action erases your iPhone’s data remember this. If you have some important data then you can try another way.
For iPhone 13, iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone X,:
- Connect your iPhone stuck on apple logo, to the PC or laptop and open iTunes.
- Press once the Volume Up button and press once the Volume Down button.
- Now, press and hold the Power button until you see the connect to iTunes screen.
Now, follow the instructions to restore your iPhone and get rid of the iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
What if the problem is caused by Hardware Problems?
If your iPhone is stuck on Apple Logo and you have tried above all solutions to fix it. but still, if you are facing this problem then your iPhone may have a hardware problem. then you can do a few things:
- Manage a troubleshooting appointment online or by phone with Apple Support.
- Head into an Apple Store to ascertain if they will assess and diagnose the matter.
- If your iPhone is out of warranty and therefore the Apple Geniuses are quoting high rates, you’ll always seek the recommendation of an independent technician.
Last Words (my iphone 11 is stuck on the apple logo)
If you use iPhone and try to jailbreak or any other operations that can cause problems in your iPhone then don’t do this. Then if Your iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo, read this article again till the end and follow the instructions. You will find the solutions. If still, you are facing this problem then you should arrange a troubleshooting appointment with Apple support.