Do you know? you can install third-party apps like Kodi, Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon Prime on firestick TV devices. All you need to install amazon downloader app on amazon fire TV stick. Downloader app is an app that allows you to sideload apps on firestick from an unknown source.
This blog post will show you how to easily install the Amazon Downloader app Fire TV stick and also we will tell you how to set up firestick settings for downloader app. So read on for more details.
What is the Amazon Downloader App?
The Amazon Downloader app is an app developed by Amazon that allows you to download applications from the Amazon App Store to your Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, and other compatible devices running the Fire OS system.
The app is designed to be used with a download manager. These apps are used to download apps and games onto your device. They also allow you to manage and organize your downloads. When you install the Amazon Downloader app on your device, the download manager is installed along with it. You can then use the app to download apps and games from the Amazon App Store.
How to Install Amazon Downloader app on Amazon Fire TV Stick
As we mentioned above it is available on the amazon app store. So we can easily install it via the app store.
Let’s see the instructions:
1. Launch your fire TV stick and go to the home page.
2. Now, you can see the Find option in the menu. When you hover over it, you see the Search option click on it.
3. Now, with the help of the onscreen keyboard type the Downloader in the Search bar. When you type you can see it in the suggestion area. choose it.
4. Then, you go to the next screen where you have to choose the Downloader app from the Apps & Games channel.
5. Click on the Download or Get button.
6. The downloader app will install in a few seconds. Now, you can open it. But don’t open we have to do some changes in firestick settings, so let’s change.
How to Set up Downloader app for Firestick
1. Go to the home page of the fire TV stick. then click on Settings from the right side.
2. Now, you have to look for the option called My Fire TV.
3. You can see Developer options. choose it.
4. Under the developer option, you can see the Install unknown apps option.
5. Here you will see the Downloader for firestick. Turn it on.
6. You have set up the downloader app. Now, you can download apps on firestick.
So this is how you can install downloader app on firestick.