Update Play Store and Apps: If you are an android user, you must know about Play Store. It plays an essential role in your android device. Play Store is a place from where you can install registered apps and games. That means all apps and games are secured.
This is the best and safest way to get apps onto your phone. The Play Store also provides the latest app updates that developers release to users. App updates include new features, stability improvements, and bug fixes to ensure a fantastic app experience. The Play Store is now a security hub that runs security scans on all installed apps. It can remove unwanted permissions and warn users about potentially dangerous apps.
Google releases updates to its marketplace regularly to ensure security features work smoothly.
If you are wondering to update apps from play store? Or how to update playstore on an android device? Here’s a step-by-step guide to update Play Store and apps on your android phone. Let’s get started.
How to update Play Store to the recent version
Google frequently pushes a new update to Play Store via the server to provide new features and improvements to this app. This update is automatically downloaded to your device with an internet connection. However, it may not arrive on your device in all cases. In such cases, you can manually upgrade the Play Store app. Here’s how:
- Launch Play Store on Android.
- Next, Open the Profile from the upper right corner.
- Choose Settings from the list of options.
- Tap on the About option in the last. You will see the Update Play Store option under the Play Store version.
- Tap on Update Play Store to update the app automatically.
Check this guide, If you want to Play Youtube in the Background on Android and iPhone.
How to Update Play Store apps to the latest version Manually
If the settings on your Google Play Store are not configured to update automatically, You can update the apps manually. This helps ensure that the apps installed to run smoothly and eliminates any glitches or bugs that can affect your overall experience on your phone. Here’s how you can update Google Play Store apps manually.
- Open Play Store on your Android device.
- Tap on your profile photo in the top right corner.
- Choose the most prominent option, Manage apps and devices.
- Then, tap and select See Details under the tab Updates available.
- From here, you can manually update your apps. Also, you can update all apps at once by taping on the Update all option on the top of the screen.
- Then you’re done! Once the apps are up-to-date and installed, you can use them as usual.
How to set Google Play Store to Update Automatically
If you’re not willing to be burdened by manually updating your smartphone’s apps every time a new version of the app becomes available, The Google Play Store has got you covered on this front. This is how you can allow automatic updates to apps on the Android phone.
- Launch Google Play Store.
- Then, tap your profile photo at the top of the right-hand corner.
- Choose the option Settings.
- Tap and choose Network preference, and a drop-down menu will appear.
- You can locate the option Auto-update Apps and choose the method you prefer of updating apps automatically, for example, via WiFi and data or WiFi only.
- When you’ve made your choice, hit Done.
- Now, Google Play store Apps will auto-update.
You must download apps from the Google Play Store. If you install apps from unknown sources may be harmful to your device. So in this guide, we have told you how to update Google Play Store and Apps manually and automatically. Please share it if you found this guide helpful.