If you are tired to select all mails in Gmail. Then you are in the right place because here we will discuss the method to select all emails in Gmail.
Gmail is a popular and secure service for sending and receiving emails. But when you register on-site through email, they send you emails. As such, You have thousands of emails in your inbox. And you want to delete, archive, read, and more.
You act on them one by one, but it’s a time-consuming process. You can select all the emails at a time and apply actions like delete, hide, set to read, archive, and more.
How to Select All Mails in Gmail on Android and Windows
If you have a question like how to delete all mail in Gmail. First, you have to select all mails in Gmail. Then you have to apply actions.
So follow these five steps:
Note: If you are using PC to select all mails in Gmail then you should skip this process until step 8.
1. If you want to delete emails on your phone, you shouldn’t open Gmail.
2. Go to the chrome browser on your phone. And enter Gmail login or Go to the Mail.google.com
3. You have to log in to your account if you are already logged in. Then you must tap on the Three Vertical Dot from the upper-right.
4. Now, Check the mark on the Desktop site option.
5. You will see a desktop version.
6. Go to the Menu (three-line icon) from the top-left. Look at the bottom side and tap on Desktop next to an older version.
7. You will see two options: Take me to the latest Gmail in blue color, and I’d like to use HTML Gmail. Click on Take me to the latest Gmail option.
This is the home page of Gmail.
8. Click on the Square Box icon and check to mark it. You will see all emails are selected on this page. And also, you can see many options above like Archive, Report as Spam, Delete, Mark As Read, Snooze, and more.
Note: If you click on the Down Side Arrow icon next to the Square box. You can select individual emails like starred, read, unread and more.
9. Now, you can select any option that you want to do. If you choose to delete it, Wait for a second. All mail will be deleted from this page.
Note: We are performing the Delete operation; you can go with another action according to your need.
10. But If you want to delete all mail from Gmail, then you have to do some extra steps:
11. So first, select the Square box again.
12. You can see: “Select all 456 conversations in Social” next to “All 50 conversations on this page are selected.”
Note: 456 are several emails in Social that can be changed in your case.
13. Click on the Link to Select all Conversations.
14. You must again click on the Delete icon from the top. Remember, do not click on Clear Selection. It will unselect all emails. Confirm your action by clicking OK.
That’s it! It is straightforward to Select all mails in Gmail.
After deleting emails, you should go to the Bin from the left menu. And Delete all emails to remove emails in Gmail forever.
After Selecting Mails in Gmail, What can you do?
You will see many operations:
- Archive: Apply this action to archive all selected emails.
- Report Spam: You can mark it as spam selected emails.
- Delete: You can delete all mails in Gmail.
- Mark as Unread: You can mark as unread messages in Gmail.
- Snooze: Use this to snooze emails.
- Add to Tasks: It is used to add tasks for selected emails in Google Tasks.
- Move To: You can move selected mails.
- Labels: You can apply labels to all selected mails.
You can also see more actions in three dots.
I hope you have successfully understood how to select all emails in Gmail on your phone or PC. If this guide was helpful, give us feedback.