How to jailbreak Xbox 360: The Xbox360 is a home video gaming console made by Microsoft Inc. What would be the reason behind the creation of the Xbox360? It is primarily to be able to compete with the PlayStation 3 from Sony PlayStation 3 and Nintendo’s Wii. It’s included in the seventh generation of gaming consoles. It’s the Xbox 360 has arrived with many exciting games built-in. However, it also included jailbreaking Xbox 360 capabilities.
Jailbreaking is what it sounds like? It means rooting your device to ensure that you can install and alter the software on your system. Why is it necessary to be jailbroken on the game console(Xbox 360)?. By jailbreaking the game console you can install additional third-party games. In addition to the built-in games, it is also possible to access your most played games when you jailbreak.
What you’ve seen was indeed true. But how do you jailbreak your Xbox 360? What are the Pros and Cons of jailbreaking your console? Let’s find answers to your questions in the next section.
How to Install and Use Kodi on Xbox 360 – 2 Easy Methods
REQUIREMENTS TO JAILBREAK XBOX 360
Let’s look at the requirements that you have to meet to jailbreak your Xbox 360.
- Xbox 360 console to XBOX jailbreak
- Software for jailbreaking
Every Xbox 360 game console Fat/Phat model can be jailbroken. By jailbreaking, the Xbox 360 will provide you with complete developer and administrator rights to the console. After you have completed the jailbreaking process you will be able to play games that weren’t previously supported.
You can directly backup games on your console. You can also install game mods that are new and run third-party software that isn’t supported by Xbox 360. In essence, you can do anything that you couldn’t in the old Xbox 360. You might feel as though you’re playing an entirely different console, not one that you purchased.
HOW TO JAILBREAK XBOX 360?
As stated above, be prepared using The Xbox 360 console and a USB with 512MB of storage. If you’ve met all requirements, then proceed to the next steps.
- The first step is to have to determine the year of manufacture on the Xbox 360 console. The sticker will be on the audio port on the back of your console.
- The console’s serial number is listed along with the date of manufacturing.
- I’m hoping you didn’t have removed the sticker.
- Download verified jailbreaking programs from any reputed websites.
- Simply double-click the .zip file to extract the contents of the folder.
- Install a USB flash drive into the PC or laptop and install the program. The flash drive needs to be at least 2GB of memory space to run an application for jailbreaking.
- Create a new folder on your drive with the name “system update”.
- Copy the folder for system updates from your computer onto a flash drive.
- Take the drive out and connect it to the Xbox 360’s open port.
- Then, go to Xbox 360’s setting and click “update via external storage”.
- Follow the directions on the screen and then install the software update.
- It will take about 10-15 minutes to complete the update installed.
- Make sure to restart your console when the system update is completed.
- After rebooting, you can begin using the latest custom firmware for Xbox 360.
- However, your customized software is now installed and is now ready to satisfy your thirst for gaming.
I hope you have successfully jailbroken Xbox 360. We are very happy to help you.