iFile on iPhone/iPad: iOS devices do not come with a file manager app, unlike Android. However, you can install a file manager from the app store. But most excellent file managers are expensive. And if you want to install some best file managers for free, you have to jailbreak your iOS device. But we do not recommend you.
So, In this article, you will find the process to download iFile on iPhone/iPad, which is free to use.
iFile, a file manager for iOS devices, allows you to manage your files. iFile for iPhone/iPad will enable you to navigate your iOS device’s file system as Android users. It allows you to view every folder and file on your iOS device. It supports many file types, including images, videos, documents, and more.
Highlights of iFile App on iPhone
iFile on iPhone/iPad
Edit, move, copy and delete various file types on your iOS device. You can also download files from the Internet using the iFile file manager for iOS iPhone/iPad. Downloading iFile has the advantage of being able to install Debian files directly onto your iPhone. You can also install them from your iPhone at your leisure. It supports many languages, including Spanish, Russian, and English. This allows you to cater to a broad range of customers.
- Accessible to Use – The interface of iFile is user-friendly and straightforward. It is one of the most user-friendly iOS file manager apps.
- Simple file management – The iFile app for iOS provides all the functionality of a traditional file manager on Android. You can move, edit, copy, and delete files. It supports unzipping and zipping archives.
- File transfer – You also have the option to transfer files to other devices via Bluetooth or wifi. Although you don’t need iFile to share photos or videos, you can use iFile to transfer IPA packages between devices.
- Download apps from Internet – You can use iOS to download and install Debian packages for various apps. Similar to how you download APK files on Android, this process can be used.
- Inbuilt MP3 Player – You can also use iFile’s MP3 player to listen to and play your favorite audio tracks. iFile allows you to download MP3 files on your device.
- Delete preinstalled applications – Using iFile for iPhone/iPad, it’s possible to delete both installed apps and apps that were installed with IPA manager.
- No jailbreak – Jailbreaking iOS does not require you to install iFile. To install iFile, you don’t have to jailbreak your iOS device.
- IFile is updated regularly to ensure it’s always up-to-date with the latest iOS version. Also, updates are available for bug fixes and errors.
- Reliable and secure – The iFile app is safe from viruses and malware, making it a reliable and secure application. The reliability of iFile can be seen in the sheer number of users.
- Gesture Support – It is also Supported.
iFile Compatible Devices
iFile is a popular file manager for iPhone. It is compatible with several iOS devices including iPhone, and ipad.
- iOS compatibility – iFile supports all iOS from iOS 8, iOS 9, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.2, iOS 12, iOS 11.3, 11.3.4, iOS 12.2, 12.1.2, iOS 12.3, iOS 12.
- iOS 13: iOS 13.1, 13.2, 13.3, iOS 13.4.
- iOS 14: iOS 14+
- iPhone compatibility – it supports iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, SE, 6, 6S, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone XS and XS Max.
- iPad compatibility – iFile is compatible with iPad 2, 3rd and 4th iPad, iPad Air 1 & 2, and iPad Pro.
If you are a music lover and want to listen to music on your iPhone. Then you should install the very popular music app Spotify – How to Get Spotify on iPhone without Jailbreaking
Install iFile IPA on iOS Without Jailbreak
To install iFile to the iOS phone, it must be running Cydia on your PC. You can then download iFile IPA on the iOS device without jailbreaking it. Follow the instructions following to install the iFile application to the iOS device.
- Download the most recent version of the iFile IPA application to iOS from your personal computer. Afterward, join the iOS device to your computer via a USB cable.
- Additionally, download then install Cydia Impactor on your personal computer. Then, launch it following installation. The impactor is installed on your computer.
- Then, please navigate the downloaded IFile document, drag it, and drop it directly to Cydia Impactor. Cydia impactor.
- A prompt will then appear to enter the Apple ID username and password. Fill in the information and then continue installing iFile on your device.
- Open Settings on the iPhone and go to General > Profile & Device Management.
- Please search for a file using your Apple ID and launch it. Then, on the next screen, click on “Trust” and proceed.
- Refresh the iPhone homepage screen and then open the IFile app. You can also open its iOS application by pressing the icon.