How to Get Spotify on iPhone: Currently, Spotify is one of the best popular music streaming services. It is available in the US, India, and more countries. It has a huge library of songs including English, Hindi, Punjabi, and more languages. You can also listen to songs by your favorite artists. Spotify has various cool features, such as you can like songs, make playlists, and more. You can also become a Premium subscriber at only $9.99 per month.
Spotify is available on Android, iOS, and windows. On an android device, you can directly install it from the Google Play Store. Today we will show you how to install Spotify on iPhone.
How to Get Spotify on iPhone without jailbreak (Premium or Free)
TweakBox, one of the most popular and highly recommended third-party app installers, can install modified and hacked apps like Android phones on iPhones. TweakBox has a simple interface that allows you to get all types of apps and games from various categories. TweakBox does not require a jailbreak and can be installed on any PC.
Follow these steps to Get Spotify Premium on iPhone with TweakBox.
1. Open the Safari browser first on your iPhone. Next, visit this link. This will take you directly to the official TweakBox site.
2. Click on Install now button. Your phone will prompt you to “This website is trying to download the configuration profile. Choose the “Allow” option for tweakbox download on iPhone.
3. After the TweakBox has been downloaded, you’ll see a pop-up stating, ” Profile Uploaded or Downloaded.” Tap the close button.
4. Go to your home screen and Open Phone “Settings.” You will see an option called “Profile downloaded” at the top. Tap on it. This will open details about the TweakBox profile you have just downloaded and allow you to manage it.
5. Click on the “install” button. It is located in the upper right corner of your screen. To proceed, you may be asked for your password. Click “Install” once more.
6. Go back to your home screen and see the TweakBox application in the apps list.
7. Open “TweakBox” > select the tab > scroll down to Tweaked Apps and tap it.
8. A list of mod apps will now appear. Scroll down until you locate the app “Spotify++” and select it.
9. Click on the install button. Once again prompted, you will need to choose the install option. You will see the Spotify premium app begin downloading.
10. You can check the download progress by going back to your home screen. Could you wait until it is fully downloaded? It may take 2 to 3 minutes, depending on your internet speed.
11. After it is installed, open it. You will see the Spotify Premium app in your app drawer. Open the Spotify app. You might get the warning message “Untrusted Enterprise Developer.” You can cancel it.
12. TweakBox apps usually require we “allow installation from untrusted developer” to be used. This can be done from your phone’s settings.
- Open Settings on your iPhone > General > Profiles & Device Management> Hit text under Enterprise App > Trust >. When prompted, click Trust again.
13. Return to the homepage and open Spotify.
14. Now, you are ready to log into your Spotify account. All premium features will be available for free.
We hope you get Spotify Premium for Free if you’re an iPhone user. Spotify++ allows you to skip songs without restriction. You can also listen to your favorite songs in high-quality audio with no ads.
When you play a song, you can face a problem: How to Fix Spotify Playing Ads after Every Song