How do I connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Netgear router network: Is the Netgear router not connecting to the tv? This article shows how to connect your Smart TV to your Netgear WiFi network.
You May Like- How to Configure your New Router
Connect my Samsung Smart TV to my Netgear router network
- You can easily connect your Samsung TV on WiFi network by using a wireless adaptor, these wireless adaptors are available on Amazon, you can buy it according to your TV model.
- You can check the compatibility of a wireless adaptor in your TV manual.
- Make sure you purchase the right wireless adaptor.
- Before starting the process, make sure you have all the information about your wireless networks such as Network name (SSID), Network password (WiFi) and Wireless encryption type.
- If you don’t know the network name and password for your router, please log in to the web homepage of the router to get all the information. After gathering all the information, please follow the below steps.
How to connect a wireless printer to Netgear router in 1 minute
How to Connect Smart TV to the Router
- Connect the Wireless adaptor on the USB port of your TV. (You can find the USB port either back or right/left side of TV)
- Press the Menu button on your TV remote and select Setup.
- Now you need to select the Network.
- On Network Type, choose wireless.
- Then go to Network Setup and press on Select a Network.
- After scanning, you will see all the network names on your TV Screen.
- Choose your wireless network name and enter the wireless (WiFi) password by using a TV remote control. (You can see the direction on the box to enter wireless password). Press enter after entering the WiFi password.
- Your Smart TV is connected to Wireless Network.
If your Smart TV is still not connecting, make sure you have chosen the right network name or entered the correct password. We suggest you try the same method one more time. If it still doesn’t work, then please contact our support team through our new Live Chat feature.