An Amazon Prime membership opens doors to many perks even if you don’t shop there often. The premium program, amazon prime Gaming, is one of these perks that offer gamers great benefits.
Amazon Prime Gaming provides a lot of freebies for Amazon Prime subscribers. These include free games, in-game loot, and Twitch channel access. Sign up for Amazon Prime Gaming to claim your freebies. Android Police can help you navigate the process and learn how to get the most out of Amazon Prime Gaming.
How to sign up for Prime Gaming
It is necessary to subscribe to amazon prime because Amazon prime gaming needs to subscribe. You can pay $15/month or $139 annually for regular membership.
1. Use the browser to visit the Prime Gaming website.
2. Click on the silhouette from the upper left to go to the drop-down menu. Then select Sign In.
3. Now, you will reach the amazon account page where you have signed in.
4. After you log in successfully, you will return to Prime Gaming’s homepage, where you can claim bundles, games, and packs.
How to get free loot
1. Now, log in to Prime Gaming’s website with your Amazon Prime account.
2. Scroll to the middle of this page to browse in-game games, or use the search box to locate specific content.
3. After you have found claimable content that interests you, click on Claim > Claim Now.
4. You will receive a code to redeem any bundles, packs, or in-game content you successfully claim. Log in to the game to redeem the code via the app shop/menu.
5. To claim your free game, press Claim game. This will save your Amazon Games App game to your library (only for Windows PC). The app can be downloaded from the library after you have installed it.
How to connect Prime Gaming for free Twitch Prime
To give Twitch Prime to your favorite streamer each Month, you can connect Prime Gaming with your Twitch account. Twitch Prime will also grant you access to exclusive chat emotes and gaming loot.
1. Go to Prime Gaming’s website, and Press the silhouette for the drop-down menu.
2. Click on Connect a Twitch Account Sign in to your Twitch account. Now you are connected to your Twitch Account.
3. To change your Twitch account connected, go to Prime Gaming’s homepage, and tap Manage Twitch accounts. Then, select Unlink Account.
4. To connect your Twitch account, follow steps 1 through 2.
Note: You can link four Twitch accounts with your Prime Gaming account. All loot and the Twitch Prime Sub are shared among all accounts, so don’t try to duplicate codes.